Sam’s Club is known for offering “savings made simple” year-round, and the store’s upcoming December One-Day Sale proves that membership really does have its perks. We’re sharing the very best deals for this Sam’s Club event to help you score your holiday essentials for less.
Shop the Sam’s Club One-Day Sale
Sam’s Club One-Day Sale Overview
The next Sam’s Club One-Day Sale will take place on Saturday, December 14th with doors opening nationwide at 7 a.m. Prefer to buy online instead? You’re in luck. Members can shop the sale early starting at 12:01 a.m. EST via the Sam’s Club website.
Related: The Best Sam’s Club Membership Deals
All of the items throughout the ad are available in limited quantities, so shopping online is a smart strategy (especially considering you’ll enjoy free shipping on just about everything included in the sale).
And keep in mind that the retailer is currently offering new credit card applicants a $55 statement credit when they open a Sam’s Club Mastercard and spend $55 that same day.
The Best Sam’s Club One-Day Sale Deals
- Receive up to a $300 Sam’s Club Gift Card with a New Smartphone *In-club only
- VIZIO V-Series™ 65″ Class 4K HDR Smart TV – V655-G9 – Sale Price: $389 | Reg. Price: $499
- VIZIO P-Series® Quantum 75” Class 4K HDR Smart TV – P759-G – Sale Price: $1,299 | Reg. Price: $1,499
- HP 15.6″ HD Laptop, Intel Core i3-8145U, 4GB Memory, 128GB SSD – Sale Price: $329 | Reg. Price: $499
- $100 App Store and iTunes Gift Cards Multipack (4/$25) – Sale Price: $84.97 | Reg. Price: $94.47
- SAMSUNG 25.5 Cu.Ft. 3-Door French Door Refrigerator with Single Ice Maker – RF260BEAEWW – Sale Price: $949 | Reg. Price: $1,894
- Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty™ Vacuum UR1005AE with Self-Empty Base, Wi-Fi, Home Mapping – Sale Price: $349.98 | Reg. Price: $449.98
- SimpliSafe Entryway Security Kit with 1080p HDR Video Doorbell Pro and Advanced Smart Lock – Sale Price: $249 | Reg. Price: $399
And the stay up on the latest deals and discounts, be sure to set a Deal Alert with us.
UP NEXT: Is the Cost of a Sam’s Club Plus Membership Actually Worth It?