Your kitchen can have a tendency to get cluttered because it’s used constantly by all the members of your household. Adding to the mess in the kitchen, it often becomes the drop-off point for paperwork, mail and homework. Decluttering and organizing your kitchen not only makes it more user-friendly and inviting but will make cooking easier. After all, don’t you want a tidy functional kitchen that welcomes you to enter, whip up delicious meals and enjoy several times a day?
Wayfair is offering markdowns on some space-saving items for your home, and we’ve rounded up some of the best that will keep your kitchen organized and rid your space of clutter that will fit your budget and your lifestyle. Plus, your purchase will arrive quickly, and with Wayfair’s free shipping and easy no-questions-asked free returns, you can shop risk-free.
1. Hang Your MugsSale Price: $25.99-$27.86 | Reg. Price: $35.99 | 23%-28% Off
Mugs are essential for morning coffee and for that reading cup of tea. However, they can take up a decent amount of your shelf space and don’t stack that well. A simple solution would be this mug tree that’s small enough to fit on any kitchen counter while keeping them all on display nicely and neatly.
2. Get a Rotating Spice RackSale Price: $41.22 | Reg. Price: $60 | 31% Off
This rack will not only make your spices look organized and stylish, but you’ll be able to quickly find what you need while cooking since this rack spins. It’s small enough to put in your pantry but will also look pretty displayed on your countertops if you have the space.
3. Organize Everyday Items in StyleSale Price: $34.99 | Reg. Price: $48.99 | 29% Off
Canisters are a great way to organize bulk items and free up cabinet space. You can store your coffee, sugar, flour and anything else you want. Everything will stay nice and fresh in these three canisters that come with air-tight lids and look cute on your countertop or shelf.
4. Install a Pot RackSale Price: $72.31-$77.92 | Reg. Price: $101.04 | 23%-28% Off
Take advantage of the vertical space you have in your kitchen by adding a pot rack. It will help store all those pots and pans you may have sitting on top or inside your stove or taking up space in your cabinets.
Slick Tip: Stay clear of the copper rack unless you want to pay quite a bit more.
5. Add a Magnetic Knife BarSale Price: $18.99-$22.39
This magnetic knife strip is an excellent alternative to a knife block. It’s also a great solution that will help you save counter space for that more important coffee maker or kitchen-aid mixer.
6. Add Rolling ShelvesSale Price: $87.97 | Reg. Price: $119.99 | 27% Off
The biggest downside of having deep cabinets is having to pretty much climb in your cabinet every time you need to get something from the back. A great way to fix this problem is to install rolling shelves, which will keep your items organized and make them easily accessible.
7. Add Extra Pantry Space Anywhere in Your KitchenSale Price: $98.99-$111.99 | Reg. Price: $129-$139 | 13%-29% Off
Having extra pantry space in your kitchen is always a great thing. This small cabinet adds additional counter space, as well as open shelving storage and two cabinets that close so you can store any extra food or cooking items that have been taking up space in your kitchen. Plus, this pantry comes on wheels, so you can move it around and store it wherever you like.
8. Ditch the Bulky Cereal BoxesSale Price: $30.85 | Reg. Price: $68 | 55% Off
With these cereal dispensers from Wayfair, you can get rid of all the cereal boxes taking up space in your pantry or cabinets. Also, you can portion out exactly how much cereal you want to eat, both neatly and efficiently.
Slick Tip: If you want the cheapest option, opt for the black dispensers.
More deals from Slickdeals:
- New Sam’s Club Deals: ‘Free’ One-Year Membership is Back!
- Southwest Credit Card Deal: 30,000 Bonus Points and Companion Pass for New Cardholders
- How To Avoid Paying Amazon’s New $20 Prime Price Increase