We love finding new inspiration from TikTok for self-care routines and products, but obviously chasing every viral purchase adds up. That’s where your FSA or HSA account funds come in. Both of these flexible accounts use your pre-payroll tax dollars to pay for healthcare-related expenses, which means you can instantly save up to 30% off on self-care goodies.
Here is a full list of FSA/HSA eligible products from Amazon — you will be surprised how you can use your funds. Each eligible item will say “FSA or HSA Eligible” next to the product listing. Here are the TikTok-inspired products that will up your self-care game while using your flexible health funds.
1. Glow Up Your Sunscreen With the SPF Loved By CelebritiesSupergoop! Glow Oil (5 Ounces) – Reg. Price: $38
PSA: Your favorite sunscreen is probably FSA/HSA eligible. However, to get the glowy skin trend that is all over TikTok, you will need a glow oil. This Supergloop! Glow Oil also offers SPF-protecting benefits. Not only is the company partly owned by tennis star Maria Sharapova, but the luxury and effective SPF brand is also a favorite go-to for Sofia Ritchie and other celebs.
2. Drink Your Way to Better Skin, Nails and Hair With Beauty CollagenVibrant Health Joint Vibrance Comprehensive Joint and Cartilage Support – Reg. Price: $49.60
Collagen is a must-have for skin elasticity and hair and nail growth. Search TikTok for special collagen juice or tea concoctions from beauty influencers. One Amazon reviewer said, “I have tried everything to help with acne/skin issues and this is the only thing that keeps my skin consistently clear. Whenever I stop taking it the breakouts start again. Definitely worth the price and much better than any other collagen supplements I have tried.”
3. These Eyes Drops Give You Brighter, Whiter Eyes InstantlyLUMIFY Redness Reliever Eye Drops – Sale Price: $19.03 | Reg. Price: $19.97
These drops are miraculous; I can personally vouch for them. They transform my red and tired eyes into the brightest white while moisturizing the eye. You only need one drop per eye, so expect this bottle to last for quite a while.
4. Get the “No Makeup, Makeup Look” From TikTok With Tinted MoisturizerCeraVe Tinted Sunscreen With SPF 30 – Reg. Price: $11.39
Slick Tip: Look for the green banner to learn how to save $10 when you buy $40 worth of select items including this one.
While makeup isn’t covered by your FSA or HSA card, you can still find a few tinted SPF products that will give you that “no makeup, makeup look” everyone is loving. CeraVe Tinted Sunscreen has the most reviews, but here are other FSA/HSA eligible tinted beauty products worth trying too:
- Eau Thermale Avene High Protection Tinted Compact – Reg. Price: $32.40
- MDSolarSciences MD Crème Mineral Beauty Balm SPF 50 – Reg. Price: $29.25
- MyChelle Dermaceuticals Sun Shield Liquid SPF 50 – Reg. Price: $20.43
- COOLA Organic Mineral Sunscreen Tinted Lip Balm – Reg. Price: $18
5. Unlock the Secret to Better Beauty SleepASUTRA Topical Magnesium Chloride Oil Spray Supplement – Reg. Price: $18.04 for pack of two
One TikToker said that magnesium spray helped her achieve deep sleep, and that post got over 400,000 views. This FSA/HSA eligible magnesium spray has hundreds of positive reviews saying that magnesium has helped with everything from headaches to skin issues and energy.
6. Zap Zits With the Power of Hydrocolloid Band-AidsBand-Aid Hydro Seal – Reg. Price: $4.19
Acne patches are pricey, which leads beauty influencers on TikTok to use the affordable hydrocolloid Band-Aid bandages instead. Just cut the bandage into patches to make your box last longer. Both Band-Aid and the higher-priced acne patches are FSA/HSA eligible on Amazon, so you can have your choice.
More great deals from Slickdeals: