Until Prime Day goes live on July 12th (and runs through the 13th), no one knows exactly which home and health brands will be featured in Amazon’s yearly savings event. The air of mystery is part of what makes Prime Day fun, especially when your “informed guesses” come true — and we’ve got quite a few.
Popular Prime Day Home and Health Brands
To help you prepare your Prime Day shopping list, we’ve rounded up popular home and health brands that are:
- Currently on sale at Amazon (great for non-Prime members!)
- Popular Prime Day features from previous years
Our predictions are supported by current Amazon deals and historic data from past Prime Day sales, but nothing is confirmed — you might not see these specific brands or items once the big event goes live.
If you see a great deal that is live right now, remember: waiting for a deeper discount is exhilarating when it works and deeply frustrating when it doesn’t, so use your best judgment.
The availability and deal percentages for early Prime Day deals are both subject to change at any time.
Stock Up On Household Essentials During Prime Day
In a sea of Amazon device deals and sizeable 4K TV discounts, saving a few bucks on a mega-pack of toilet paper isn’t the most exciting Prime Day steal. That said, most people don’t need to buy a brand new Echo Show every couple of months.
Make sure to look for deals on Amazon-owned brands for great prices on home and personal care products you use every day. These are just a fractions of the over 80 Amazon home and home goods brands to consider:
- Solimo home, kitchen and self-care products — Quality items for you use the most every day, from liquid hand soap to vitamins and even coffee
- Amazon Basics are top-quality lines for all types of activities — Well-made products at great prices for camping, workouts, home gyms, travel and more
- Amazon Basics pet supplies — Items for your pet that you go through quickly
- Amazon Basics bedding — Refresh your bed with top-of-the-line sheets and bed toppers
If you regularly pay full price for groceries and cleaning supplies, even the most mundane of Prime Day purchases starts to add up quickly.
- P&G Essentials — Early Prime Day Deal: Get $20 in Prime Day credits when you spend $75 on eligible P&G Essentials
- Drugs — Save up to 18% on Drugstore Products from Amazon Exclusive Brands
- Grocery — Save up to 22% on Grocery Products from Amazon Exclusive Brands
- Tork — Save up to 35% on Tork sustainable, natural paper and skincare products
Watch for Prime Day Small Appliance Deals
If these early Prime Day deals are any indication, there’ll be no shortage of small appliance offers to choose from. Vacuum cleaners (including Roomba and other cute household robots) and countertop kitchen appliances have both made a strong showing throughout Amazon’s early access Prime Day sale.
- Instant Pot — Save up to 29% on Instant Pot cooking appliances
- Small Kitchen Appliances — Save up to 29% on small kitchen appliances
- Bissell — Save up to 29% on Bissell vacuum cleaners, air purifiers and accessories
- Breville — Save up to 20% on Breville juicers and blenders
Prime Day Mattress Deals for Cheap, Deep Sleep
Prime Day lands squarely in the middle of the summer this year, so any shopper can reap the benefits of back-to-school bedroom furniture deals. If you’re in the market for a cozy new bed, there are several early Prime Day deals on bed-in-a-box mattresses available right now. There’s no telling how much deeper these discounts will go (or which new ones will appear), but it’s worth being optimistic if a $300+ Casper mattress discount counts as an “early” deal.
- Casper Mattress — Save up to 50% on Casper mattresses, foundations and accessories
- Zinus — Save up to 19% on Zinus mattresses, toppers and accessories
- Olee Sleep — Save up to 47% on Olee Sleep mattresses, bed frames and storage
Electric Toothbrush Prime Day Deals
- Waterpik — Save up to 26% on Waterpik water flossers and accessories
- Oral-B — Save up to 59% on Oral-B toothbrushes, electric toothbrush heads and accessories
- Philips Sonicare — Save up to 40% on Sonicare toothbrushes, electric toothbrush bundles and accessories
Prime Day Skincare Deals
If you’ve spent your long summer days out in the heat, consider giving your sun-kissed skin a bit of TLC — it shouldn’t cost much. We’ve seen some exciting early deals from dermatologist-recommended brands like CeraVe, plus a rotating selection of serums and supplements from Amazon’s roster of in-house beauty brands.
- CeraVe — Save up to 42% on CeraVe facial cleansers, moisturizers, serums and more
- Bio-Oil — Save up to 48% on Bio-Oil Skincare Oil
- Olay — Save up to 55% on Olay moisturizers, eye creams and more
- Foreo — Save up to 49% on Foreo facial cleansing brushes, mask treatments and toning devices
Budget-Friendly Prime Day Beauty and Makeup Steals
Since Prime Day began in 2015, there has always been a strong showing from major drugstore makeup brands like Maybelline and L’Oreal. Nailing down specific predictions for premium and specialty makeup brands is a bit more challenging, given the ephemeral nature of makeup trends.