Advertiser Disclosure: At Slickdeals, we work hard to find the best deals. Some products in our articles are from partners who may provide us with compensation, but this doesn’t change our opinions. Our editors strive to ensure that the information in this article is accurate as of the date published, but please keep in mind that offers can change. We encourage you to verify all terms and conditions of any product before you apply.Reading Time: 6 minutes
Do you want to upgrade your speaker but don’t have a huge budget? Whether you are looking for a Bluetooth speaker, a soundbar, home speaker, or home theatre, we have brought together a list of the best models in the market. We’ve compiled a list of speakers from big brands like Sony, JBL, Bose and more, including both wired and the wireless options.
If you are ready to upgrade your sound system, check out the best speaker deals in 2022 below.
Best Bluetooth Speaker Deals
DOSS SoundBox Pro
At under $50, the DOSS SoundBox Pro is one of the most affordable Bluetooth speakers out there right now. For its small size and price range, you get excellent immersive stereo sound. The LED light strip around the device also gives it a sleek look, and makes it a very eye-catching addition to any party. You can connect any mobile device seamlessly through Bluetooth and enjoy up to 20 hours of music before having to recharge the battery.
A bonus perk is that this speaker is also waterproof, so you can safely blast your tunes by the pool or at the beach.
JBL Clip 2
JBL Clip 2 is a great option for a portable and budget-friendly waterproof Bluetooth speaker that produces great sound quality. You can hook this speaker to another JBL Clip speaker to amplify your music and attach it to your keys to easily bring it on-the-go. The battery life can last up to 8 hours, which is quite impressive given its miniature size.
Since it is waterproof, it can be submerged in water for up to 30 minutes. This makes it a beautiful companion for pool or beach days. Users also love the built-in line-in cable, carabineer, and speakerphone.
Bose SoundLink Color II
Good sound quality and multipoint Bluetooth are some impressive things about this Bluetooth speaker. But, another reason to buy this system is that it works well with Google Assistant and Siri for hands-free operation.
What stands out with this speaker is the construction. The speaker is made with soft rubber on the exterior instead of hard plastic so can endure bumps and scrapes better.
Best Soundbar Deals
This version is an upgrade that comes with advanced 5.0 Bluetooth lossless audio technology so you can connect with any Bluetooth audio device and enjoy excellent sounds. Additionally, the 3D surround system supports movie, music, and dialogue modes.
Sony HT-SD35 2.1 Soundbar for Home Theater
If you want to enjoy great sound clarity, this is the right model to buy. It boasts surround sound output and clearer, more enhanced sound. This soundbar also comes with a wireless subwoofer that delivers richer and deeper bass.
Bose TV Speaker for Soundbar
Bose is a name that nearly everyone recognizes when it comes to speakers. This soundbar features a simple design that offers wide, natural sound. You can get greater clarity, elevated vocals and more distinct pronunciation from this device. Plus, it’s a Bluetooth speaker, meaning you can connect it with your Bluetooth devices and play music from your phone.
It also includes a remote control and features a simple setup. Individuals only need an optical audio cable or HDMI cable to connect to their TV.
Best Home Theater Speaker Deals
GPX HTO50B 5.1- Channel Home Theater Speaker
Enjoy an incredible home theatre experience with the GPX system. The system comes with 6 speakers, 5 surround speakers, and a woofer. It also comes with removable grills, electronic volume control and 4 preset EQ, among other impressive features. You can connect it to a TV, VD player, MP3, computer, or video game system.
iLive 5.1 Home Theater
The system is 32-inches long and comes with 4 satellite speakers. It also supports Bluetooth and includes RCA stereo audio input and optical digital audio input. Also, there’s an LED function indicator, a pairing indicator, and a cloth speaker grille.
Check Out: Looking for a speaker system on a budget?
Best Home Smart Speaker Deals
Bose Portable Smart Home Speaker
Get this all-in-one speaker from Bose. It is portable and lightweight, meaning you can move it to different places. Plus, it features a durable design, and you can control it using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
It also allows you to make or receive calls, and it is Wi-Fi compatible. This is actually one of the best smart home Bluetooth speakers available.
How To Get the Best Deals on Speakers
Speakers can be pricey, especially if you are looking to buy the top brands or a whole home theater. Here are some tips to help you shop for the best speaker deals:
- Shop During Black Friday: Black Friday is the best time to buy speakers as they are usually sold at discounted prices. Start looking for deals in late October or early November, when retailer ad scans are usually released. You want to buy as early as possible to avoid the product being out of stock. To be safe, you can always buy it first then return it later if you change your mind.
- Time Your Purchase: Most companies have specific seasons when they release products. Apple, for example, usually launches its products in September. This is the best time to shop as this is when a new model is released, and older models are sold at a discounted price. Follow the brands you’re interested in to be updated on their launch schedules.
- Look for Clearance Sales: Retailers run clearance sales where they sell the items at reduced prices. Check out popular tech retailers such as Best Buy, Amazon, Target and Walmart for any good clearance deals.
- Set Up a Deal Alert: You don’t need to scour the web for discounts or deals. When you create a customized Deal Alert, you’ll get notified when a sale on that item goes live. You can specify your speakers by brands, specs or even by store you want to purchase from.
How do you choose the best Bluetooth speaker?
When looking at which speaker to purchase, there are several key factors that should go into your decision.
Consider what you want in a speaker, such as:
- Battery life: How often do you want to charge your device? If you use your speakers for long periods of time, choose a device with long-lasting battery life.
- Audio quality: A speaker with a wider frequency range means it can reproduce audio with more realism and depth. Check the reviews and test out the speaker in stores if you can. If you’re looking for more bass, frequency levels lower than 20Hz are typically a good choice.
- Design: A speaker is like a piece of furniture in your home, and you want to make sure it fits your aesthetic. Go for a design that blends well with your room and is easy on your eyes.
- Size: Are you looking for a compact speaker, or do you have room to fit a full-fledged theater? First, determine how much space you can accommodate and plan your choice accordingly.
- Other features: Do you want it to be water-resistant? Is a smart speaker necessary? Do you want a portable speaker? Should it have speakerphone capabilities? Do you prefer the speaker be wireless or wired? Decide what is important to you and narrow down speakers that check all the features that you want.
The right model should balance size, price, features, and sound quality. Of course, speakers with top-tier sound quality and build will be costlier, but you can always check for discounts throughout the year. Set up a Deal Alert to get updates whenever a sale goes live.