Buying gear for your next camping trip adds up quickly. One way to reduce the cost and be eco-friendly is to buy your camping needs secondhand. We’ve gathered the best places for where to buy used camping gear so that you can enjoy the planet without adding to your carbon footprint.
Slick Tip: When buying used camping gear for sale, it is important to research reviews and performance ratings before deciding on which items are a good fit for your trip.
Amazon Warehouse Is a Constant Stream of the Best Camping DealsBefore clicking “Add to Cart” on the tent you’ve been researching, check to see if there are any used or open-box/damaged box deals available from Amazon Warehouse. Typically, you will be able to see discounted offerings on the same listing page. Items that come from Amazon Warehouse rather than a third-party seller come with free Prime shipping and returns.
Current spotted deals:
- Coleman Cabin Tent With Instant Setup in 60 Seconds – Used Price: $238.28 | Reg. Price: $399.99
- Coleman Camping Cot, Queen – Used Price: $141.08 | Reg. Price: $199.99
- Campros 8-Person Tent – Used Price: $89.64 | Reg. Price: $199.99
- 2-Pack Suntime Sofa Chairs – Used Price: $98.66 | Reg. Price: $131.99
REI Used Camping Gear With 30-Day Satisfaction GuaranteeREI has traded its frantic garage sale events for a member-exclusive way to shop and trade used camping equipment. The Re/Supply offers a wide range of clothing and gear. Each item is thoroughly inspected and explained, so there are no surprises. While used items are sold as-is and without warranty, they still come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee if you aren’t happy with your purchase.
Current deals happening now:
- Zephyr 20 Sleeping Bag – Used Price: $124.93 | Reg. Price: $179
- Big Agnes Q-Core SL Sleeping Pad – Used Price: $103.44 | Reg. Price: $159.95
- Marmot Amp 2P Tent – Used Price: $251.94 | Reg. Price: $379
- Coleman Dual-Fuel 2 Burner Stove – Used Price: $127.96 | Reg. Price: $159.95
Patagonia Worn Wear for Your Favorite Clothing Brand at Huge DiscountPatagonia is committed to reducing its consumer impact wherever possible. They offer two secondhand shopping experiences that make us swoon. First, you can shop the recrafted section, which is where they make new clothes out of old pieces. This keeps thousands of used garments out of the dump. Secondly, Patagonia offers used clothing and camping gear at a discounted price and satisfaction guarantee.
- 850 Down Sleeping Bag – Used Price: $284 | Reg. Price: $379
- Men’s Nano Puff Hoody – Used Price: Starting at $154 | Reg. Price: $249
- Women’s Radalie Parka – Used Price: Starting at $84 | Reg. Price: $199
More great deals from Slickdeals:
- How to Get a ‘Free’ Sam’s Club Annual Membership
- Sam’s Club vs. Costco: Which Is Better?
- Is a Paramount Plus Subscription Worth the Price?
- Is Disney Plus Worth It? The Best Disney Deals & Discounts Now