Blazing high and bright like the summertime sun, the adidas End of Season Sale just keeps heating up. Right now, you can save up to 50% on a variety of adidas Ultraboost sneakers, with a strong slant towards the brand’s popular Ultraboost DNA line. With so many deals to choose from (and a few handy stackable adidas offers), you’ll have a harder time not saving money on your next adidas purchase.
Save Up to 50% on New adidas Ultraboost DNA Styles
Whether you enjoy the crisp, timeless silhouette of Ultraboost 1.0 DNA running shoes or prefer the strong contours and vibrant colorways that characterize adidas’ new Ultraboost 22 collection, you shouldn’t have much trouble finding a pair of marked-down Ultraboosts that suit your personal style.
Here are a few of our favorite recent Ultraboost releases featured at the End of Season Sale:
- adidas Ultraboost 5.0 DNA Shoes
- adidas Ultraboost 22 Shoes
- adidas Ultraboost Web DNA Shoes
- adidas Ultra 4D Shoes
- adidas Ultraboost Climacool 2 DNA Shoes
A word of frugal sneakerhead wisdom: If you don’t feel like chasing after limited releases as they drop (or worse yet — paying full price for them), it’s worth holding off and waiting until a late-season promotion like the adidas End of Season sale rolls around. If you missed out on these Ultraboost collaborations last year, you can get a hearty discount on them now:
- adidas by Stella McCartney Ultraboost 21 Shoes
- adidas Mississippi State Ultraboost 21 Shoes
- adidas Ultraboost DNA x LEGO Colors Shoes
- adidas Ultraboost 21 x Parley Shoes
Getting the Best Ultraboost DNA Deals at adidas
Since the adidas End of Season Sale spans thousands of items across the entire site, there’s no shortage of “good” deals. That said, locking down the best possible deal takes a bit of strategy. Here are a few tips to consider while browsing:
- Spend $100 and save $30. If you’re having trouble choosing your favorite discounted Ultraboost DNA sneakers or have your heart set on a full-price pair (perhaps some Ultraboost 5.0 DNA Pride Shoes for Pride Month), you’re in luck — now through June 28th, adidas is running a spend-and-save promotion that applies to sale and full-price items. As long as you spend at least $100, you can knock an additional $30 off your total by adding the code SAVINGS during checkout.
- Pay attention to price variations. You can expect a solid discount on the overwhelming majority of adidas Ultraboost DNA shoes, but make sure to read prices carefully — there are a handful of Ultraboost shoes not included in the adidas summer sale. Plus, the discount percentage varies across colorways – even if they are from the same collection. If you prefer bolder, “statement piece” Ultraboosts over the “top-selling” classics everyone else is chasing, this will likely work out in your favor.
- Sign up for the free adiClub Rewards program. Unless you prefer paying for shipping, you can easily avoid doing so — simply log in to your adiClub Rewards (previously Creators Club) account before checking out. If you want free shipping along with members-only access to exclusive products and promotions, the adiClub Rewards program is free and only takes a moment to sign up.