Upgrade your tech for the new school year with this MacBook Air 13.3″ Laptop at Best Buy for $200 off (Reg. Price: $999.99). But this deal is only available to those enrolled in the Best Buy Student Membership program — signing up is free if you aren’t a member already.
Fully equipped with 8GB Memory, Slickdeals user Kushp576 was a fan of the M1 chip’s ability to run all their necessary software, and Soccerdude2014 agreed that the difference between the 8GB and 16GB is negligible with the new chip.
Students and Nearly All Parents of Students Qualify for this Deal!
You can sign up for the Best Buy Student program if you fit into any one of these categories:
- College student
- Going to college within the next year
- Parent of a college student
- Parent of a K-12 student
Slick tip: You don’t need a .edu email address to sign up, and don’t be alarmed if your school doesn’t pop up in Best Buy’s list. As long as you type a school name into the required field, you’ll be good to go.
How to Get This Deal
- Log in to your Best Buy Student account or create an account for free.
- Select your color:
- On the product page, check the box next to “Save $100 with your Student Deal.”
- Add to cart.
- The sale price is $899.99 (Reg. Price $999.99) but stacking the $100 off Student Deal, your price is $799.99 and includes free shipping.
- Proceed to checkout and complete your order.
Slick tip: You can pick this laptop up in person at select Best Buy locations, and shipping is free if you decide to have it shipped directly to you.
Thanks to community member jassingh for sharing this deal with our community.
More to consider:
- 3 Way Way Less Expensive Alternatives to the $129 Apple Pencil
- Stop Overpaying for Shows and Get on These Streaming Bundles
- The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide on How to Start Couponing Like a Pro
- Here’s How You Can Get the Best Price on a STARZ Subscription