- Cyberpunk 2077 Release Date: December 10th, 2020
- Editions Available: Standard Edition and Collector’s Edition
- Platforms: Xbox, PlayStation 4, PC
- MSRP for Cyberpunk 2077 — Standard Edition: $59.99 | Collector’s Edition: $249.99
Okay, this is it. After years of hype trailers and delays, Cyberpunk 2077 has finally arrived. And based on the remarkably high reviews, many feel it was worth the wait.
While many of the pre-release discounts have ended, Walmart has the Xbox One version for $34.45 and PlayStation 4 version for $34.60. Additionally, while the Collector’s Edition is frequently sold out, the PS4 version is currently in stock at Walmart for $249.99. If the game is sold out at Walmart, GameStop and Best Buy both offer the Collector’s Edition as well.
How to Get Cyberpunk Pre-Order Bonuses After Launch
If you pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077, you received an assortment of physical and digital goodies.
- Case with game discs
- Reversible cover
- Postcards from Night City
- Map of Night City
- World Compendium detailing the game’s setting and lore
- Game soundtrack
- Art booklet featuring a selection of art from the game
- Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook
- Wallpapers for desktop and mobile
For all the latest on video game sales and discounts, make sure to head over to our Deal Alerts page and set up notifications for the games you want the most.
Other Slickdeals Video Game Deal Guides
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Doom: Eternal
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Pokémon Sword and Shield
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Search URL: https://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?firstonly=1&pp=20&sort=newest&rating=frontpage&filter%5B%5D=309&forumid%5B%5D=9&hideexpired=1&r=1