Amazon Prime Day is set to begin on June 21st, a whole month earlier than previous years (not counting 2020). This member exclusive event is a great time to find some big discounts on thousands of products.
Watch our video to get a quick intro on how to save some money during the event.
Bonus Prime Day Tips
- Set up the Buy Now feature in the Amazon app for lightning fast purchasing. You might need it for the lightning deals…This feature will allow you to make a purchase with one click as opposed to going through the shopping cart and regular checkout process. This tip can be the make or break for landing high demand items that tend to sell out in minutes.
- Use your Alexa devices for exclusive discounts. Amazon tends to have a few top deals available exclusively via voice ordering, so give it a try if you have an Echo device.
- Plan ahead by making a wish list. Impulse buying is easy to fall into during an event like this. You can increase your chances of staying on track by planning ahead for what you need vs what you want.
- Use the Slickdeals Prime Day deals page to see what our community is voting on as the best deals of Prime Day 2021.
- Check out Slickdeals’ editor’s picks in our article section with more context on why a particular deal is great.