Advertiser Disclosure: At Slickdeals, we work hard to find the best deals. Some products in our articles are from partners who may provide us with compensation, but this doesn’t change our opinions. Our editors strive to ensure that the information in this article is accurate as of the date published, but please keep in mind that offers can change. We encourage you to verify all terms and conditions of any product before you apply.Reading Time: 4 minutes
Amazon Prime Early Access Sale
To help get the upcoming holiday shopping season off to a solid start, the well-known online retailer is holding the Prime Early Access Sale on Tuesday, October 11, and Wednesday, October 12.
If you are looking to get a good grasp on your holiday shopping, or maybe you are in the market for some new items for yourself, Prime Early Access should be the ideal time to get some incredible doorbuster deals on just about any type of product you can think of. Even better? A variety of products are already on markdown, so you can get a jump start on your shopping right away.
How to participate in the Prime Early Access Sale
In order to take part in Prime Early Access you do have to be an Amazon Prime member. Memberships to Amazon Prime are currently $14.99 a month, or $139 for a one year.
In addition to getting access to these noteworthy sales events, there are a number of other benefits to being an Amazon Prime member. For example, you can get one-day shipping at no extra cost on a large number of products on Amazon.com, no minimum purchase required. Free two-day shipping is also available, and in some cases, you might even find free same-day delivery on certain items.
Your Amazon Prime membership will also include a year of free Grubhub+, which will allow you to order food from the delivery service and skip the delivery charge, with a minimum order of $12.
You will also gain access to the Prime Video streaming service, Prime Music, Prime Gaming, Prime Reading, and a number of other perks.
Exclusive Prime Early Access Sales
Information on confirmed deals is already available at a number of sources. With this in mind, the following 10 products are already on sale at exceptionally good prices for Prime Early Access 2022:
- Echo Show 5 with Smart Display and Alexa — Sale Price: $34.99 | Reg. Price: $84.99
- Wake Up Light Sunrise Alarm Clock — Sale Price: $39.98 | Reg. Price: $59.99
- Apple AirPods Pro Wireless Earbuds— Sale Price: $169.99 | Reg. Price: $249.99
- Fire HD 8 Tablet with an 8 Inch HD Display — Sale Price: $44.99 | Reg. Price: $89.99
- Fire TV Stick — Sale Price: $19.99 | Reg. Price: $39.99
- SteelSeries Arctis 3 Console Gaming Headset— Sale Price: $39.99 | Reg. Price: $69.99
- RENPHO Eye Massager— Sale Price: $75.99 | Reg. Price: $129.99
- Amazon eero Wi-Fi Router— Sale Price: $148.00| Reg. Price: $229.00
- Winix Air Purifier with True HEPA — Sale Price: $160.00 | Reg. Price: $249.99
- Amazon Smart Plug— Sale Price: $12.99 | Reg. Price: $24.99
In general, if you have any items on your shopping list that are “must have” products, it is probably better to buy them now during the Prime Early Access Sale. This way, you can rest assured that you will get the products and not run the risk of them being out of stock by Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
This is especially true for tech and electronics, seasonal items like holiday decorations, as well as clothing and accessories, which may sell out of colors and sizes sooner rather than later, with no additional orders coming in.
Speaking of tech, if you are in the market for some new tech and would love to save some significant money, October Prime Day promises some incredible savings. As a bonus, a number of deals are already available to you, including:
- Vizio 58-Inch Fire TV Omni Series 4K QLED HDR Smart TV is now $598, which is $171.99 off the original price.
- Sony 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart Google TV for $1,798.00, which is $701.99 off its original price.
- Samsung 55-Inch TV for $1,347.99, a $350.00 discount.
Looking for a new laptop at a great price? You can currently get the ASUS 11.6 inch 64 GB eMMC L210 Laptop for $167.50, which is a savings of $72.49. The Apple 16-Inch M1 Pro Chip MacBook Pro is now $2,099.99, a markdown of $400.00.
If you need some new items for your home or home office, or would like to surprise someone this holiday season with a snazzy new kitchen appliance, October Prime Day is already offering a number of dazzling deals, including:
- Cabot L-Shaped Computer Desk by Bush Furniture is now marked down 61 percent, from $927.00 to $364.98. It features a generous 60 inches of workspace, and a concealed storage cabinet.
- 7-quart manual Crock Pot is currently $29.99, which is 40 percent off the usual price of $49.99. It will cook a 7 pound roast with ease, and includes a removable stone insert.
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor and Vegetable Chopper. Priced at $39.99 instead of the list price of $62.99, it has a 10 cup capacity, and comes with a large feed chute that can accommodate an entire block of cheese.
- 100 foot strand of Brightown Outdoor Lights for $49.58 instead of $62.99. It comes with 100 clear Edison bulbs and four spare bulbs, and is easy to install.
- Leesa Sapira Hybrid 11 inch Queen Size Mattress for $1,699.00, marked down from $1,899.00. The mattress, which features cooling foam as well as pocket springs, offers plenty of support for a good night of sleep.
As you peruse the deals that are already available for Amazon October Prime Day, you might wonder if it’s best to purchase any desired products now, or wait until Black Friday when the prices might go even lower. Here are some tips and advice to getting the best deals:
The Prime Early Access Sale will be held on Tuesday, October 11, and Wednesday, October 12, 2022.
Yes, you do need to be an Amazon Prime Member to shop the Early Access Sales and get the best prices. You can purchase monthly or yearly membership through Amazon.com; check to see if they are offering a free trial of the program that will still allow you to take part in Prime Day.
While other retailers will not take part in the Prime Early Access Sale, other stores have taken note of the popularity of Amazon Prime Day and are offering their own special sale days. For instance, Target, and Walmart may both feature exceptional markdowns during the month of October 2022.
Will there be a second Amazon Prime Day event this year?
The Prime Early Access Sale is actually the second Amazon Prime Day to be held in 2022. The first Prime Early Access sale days took place in July, 2022.